At the end of the course the participant should have an...
- understanding what immunophenotyping is and what it can be used for
- understanding of basic flow Cytometry, the technology used for IP (and what quality parameters/pitfalls to look for)
- understanding of basic IP markers in different tissues and species, how these compare to humans
- an understood basic interpretation of IP data (as well as challenges, pitfalls and potential follow ups)
- an idea on additional more specific readouts that can be added to the basic parameters to answer additional questions.
Dr. Birgit Fogel